THE ART OF GIVING

THE ART OF GIVING: Thanks for stopping by and getting involved in this great opportunity. In starting off the new year, Christine and I decided to put together a challenge blog that would not only provide you with inspiration and free goodies, but to also let you know about the many ways we can "PAY IT FORWARD" to others in our lives...in simple and GIGANTIC ways. We hope that in combining both inspiration and giving to others, we can all make this world a better place, one layout, card, and gesture at a time. Thank you for taking this journey with us.

Meet Our New Guest Design Team and By the way you've got just 2 more days to get those projects in!  

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey People! It's time to introduce you to the wonderful gals that have joined our team~ meet them, greet them and get know them. These are our new talented gals!

Hi...my name is Julie Tucker-Wolek and I am over the TOP excited to be guesting for Scrap it Forward :):):):):):):):):) I had the honor of meeting Illyse and Christine while I was in California...and when they told me about this blog...I found the concept to just be AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):) I have been seriously into scrapping for the past three years, but recently found out that I made my very first scrapbook back in 1985!! LOL!! It was a present for my Aunt! :):):):) I can't wait to work with this team! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






I'm a 46 year old Stay At Home Mom. I live in Round Rock, Texas with my husband of 8 years and our kids, a son, 6, and step daughter, 11. I retired from 17 years of government service to stay home and raise my children. I have been involved in arts and crafts since I was a child. More recently I owned a faux painting and home décor business and an online scrapbook store. I became involved in scrapbooking and mixed media about five years ago. I love papercrafts, altered arts and mixed media. I teach classes at local scrapbook stores, retreat centers and online on a variety of topics from basic scrapbooking to complex technique heavy altered art and mixed media projects. I also instruct students to use tools like Purple Cows Trimmers and Zutter Bind It All and DreamKuts. My scrappy style is eclectic, at best! Some days my pages are neat and simple.....others, I throw on everything I can get my hands on. I have a special love of distressed items and ephemera.







Currently, I design and teach for:






Purple Cows


Zutter Innovative Products (Original Zutter Zister)


Gecko Galz


Scrap It Forward Challenge Blog


Scrapbook Haus


Scrapperie


Jean's Art Dolls


Rockin' R Retreat Center


I am also a:


PrimaDonna: a Prima Marketing Endorsed Artist Educator


Tattered Angels Educator


Copic Certified Designer


Certified Fiskars Demonstrator






AND......





(Our Scrap happy How to Gal)


Hi, I'm Cher from sunny California.



I've been married to a wonderful man for over 20 years, have three children, a pet bunny and two water turtles.


I have been paper crafting for about 4 years and love every moment of it. It all started with rubber stamping and now I'm hooked on the art of card making and scrapping.


I feel so blessed to have been given a chance to be part of such an amazing team at "Scrap it Forward". I can't wait for the challenges to begin!


You can check out my blog to see some of my work at http://stampingwithcher.blogspot.com/


NOW..GET YOUR PROJECTS READY AND IN...YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT!  A NEW CHALLENGE WILL BE UP AND OUR GALS HAVE SOME GREAT PROJECTS READY TO SHARE WITH YOU!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


4 comments: to “ Meet Our New Guest Design Team and By the way you've got just 2 more days to get those projects in!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster